Resources for a Grieving Self
There are several opportunities in cities all over the world to gather with others who have experienced love and loss.
Death cafés and death dinners allow a chance to speak about one’s loss. In addition to the Butterfly Years book and journal, several other online resources and books are available to help when you are ready to embark on your journey toward hope.
- Option B: www.optionb.org
- Open to Hope: www.opentohope.com
- The Conversation Project: www.theconversationproject.org
- The Dinner Party: www.thedinnerparty.org
- The Center for Loss & Life Transition: www.centerforloss.com
- Center for Loss and Trauma: www.centerforlossandtrauma.com
- Refuge in Grief: www.refugeingrief.com
- The Year of Magical Thinking
- It's Ok that You're not OK
- The Other Side of Sadness
- Journey to Grateful
- Healing with Aloha
- Not Over, just different